Experience Up to 30 hours As A Volunteer Yoga Instructor
By application only, and upon completion of Level I and Level II, the Yoga Child Level III training makes it simple for you to complete the requisite 30 hours of teaching children’s yoga that are needed for Yoga Alliance registration by becoming a Yoga Child volunteer instructor. This is a wonderful way to come on board the Yoga Child team, or to simply launch your career as a yoga & mindfulness teacher for children.
Becoming a Child volunteer does not preclude you from applying for paid teaching positions with Yoga Child, and can often open the door to paid positions with Yoga Child.
- Begin teaching in-school yoga & mindfulness independently of your mentor
- Begin teaching to children in foster care, group homes and residential settings
- Keep the benefits of yoga and mindfulness flowing to the community
- Enjoy the benevolence that comes with offering your new skill as a volunteer
- Complete your requisite YA teaching hours.
A $99 fee ($102 through paypal) covers your enrollment, application fee, processing of all forms, and only a small portion of Yoga Child’s administrative time associated with coordinating dates, times and locations of placements, provision of forms to sites and associated training certificates.
Complete our Application. Fill out all fields and save PDF.
Online Registration Form
Pay via PayPal
Once the above steps are complete you will receive a Volunteer Agreement to enable you to teach on behalf of Yoga Child. Sign and return the agreement via email.